Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Weekly Blog Update... I''ll do better

We had a great weekend with our international traveler, we were very happy to see her.
Here's the Funny Lady with Tracie.






Tracie and Christina gave a presentation on their efforts to implement LEAN productivity improvements in the facility they were interning in. Seemed like they learned a lot and had a great time. This is a group picture of all of here co-interns that went to Ireland. Cute group of gals - and bright, too.












We spent (and were spent) the day at Great America in Gurnee.
There's the Funny Lady with her typical YMCA stance. They enjoyed all the rides and I started and finished a James Patterson book - "I Warned You."

Great fun.











While getting ready on Friday morning I had a bit of a funny tragedy.

Usually, when I cut my hair I use a #3 whatever they call it to keep my hair about 3/8 inches long. Of course Teresa was hurrying me... Have to blame someone. Anyway I grabbed the razor and made one quick pass and realized, uh-oh. This can't be good!!!






I tried to use the #1 and feather it... to no avail. So, I had to shave it all. Sorry, you don't get to see that one !!!

Well, we're back on the road again. Did a quick pick and drop in Chicago then picked up a load of plastic stuff for Sysco - restaurant supplies and dropped in Atlanta this morning and are in Jacksonville, FL tonight. Rumor has it freight is slow so maybe we won't get another load too fast and can go to the beach tomorrow.




The Funny Lady caught this picture of me at a rest area in Georgia today... see the haircut.

No comments: