Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday Night Lights



We dropped of the load of salt in Grand Saline and headed over to the local Wal-Mart to get some stuff. It was unusual that this WM would not allow trucks to park in the lot. So I found this place to "squeeze" the big dog into. Quite a slope.
Then we headed over to the Dallas OC. We're here waiting for our next w/a which is supposed to come soon. It's a HV load from WM going somewhere, we don't know where. Now you'll have to come back and see "where in the world the Funny Lady is."
We've been here several times and I always wanted to get this picture. I HATE to touch garbage cans to put garbage in. Some enterprising "genius" has come up with this little handle. You can open the front with one little finger, and you basically know that know garbage has been up that far on the face. I LOVE IT...
That's about it for Friday, but a least I get credit for two days in a row !!!

No comments: