Saturday, October 3, 2009

You may not have noticed, but I haven't updated our blog in a LONG time.

With a few computer issues, network issues and just downright lazyness I have put it off.

I did want to post some pictures of Scott and Jennie's wedding from last Sunday. It was beautiful and we had a wonderful time.

Here's Jennie arriving and carrying baby Sophie.







This is Scott surrounded by Teresa and myself and Debra and Bill.

Debra is my ex-wife and Bill is her husband. We had a wonderful time.



Scott and Jennie prior to the nuptials.





Plus Hunter and Sophie. Sophies dress was the same color as
Jennies. Very pretty.





THE WEDDING









3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you will continue to blog. Even when there are no comments I think folks are reading.
I'm an author in Atlanta, working with a journalist and magazine publisher looking for interesting and intriguing long haul drivers to include in a photo essay book about the modern truck driver. I think you would be perfect to include.
Can we talk more about it?
Linda Sands
truckerbook@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Are you not blogging anymore?

Unknown said...

The thing about blogging is to first do it for yourself. If others come along with you, well, that's just icing on the cake. Sorry to hear you don't feel like doing it anymore.