Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ha !!! Twice in one week

Made it up to Champaign Tuesday night and had dinner with Andrea and Josh and Tracie. Josh being Andrea's current flame. Nice fella, musician type. You know, artistic and stuff.
Good burgers at Ruby Tuesday. Took my camera and of course left it in Andrea's car. More on that in a minute.

This morning we headed for Peoria and dropped off our CAT tractor parts. You can really tell that is tractor territory.

Got our next work assignment - a first. We scooted all the way across IL to Milford and picked up 40,000 lbs of BIRD SEED... who new we used that much bird seed. Thinking about it, I'm sure it was the remotest pickup we've made.

So last night not only did I not take any pictures, I left the camera in Andrea's car. Not to worry. This load took as right past Champaign on our way to St. Louis. Andrea met us on I57 and gave it back. Still no pictures though.

I do have one 0f the Charleston, SC docks though.
We're staying tonight at the Edwardsville, IL OC which means showers and laundry. Headed out to the truck to watch Criminal Minds.

No comments: