Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ha - Staying on top


Going back a couple of weeks, we were on our way down I95 through North Carolina on our way to Florida. We started seeing signs for "South of the Border" advertising Mexican food. Since we both enjoy Mexican food and love "On the Border" I ( note I here, not we) thought we should stop in and have lunch. Boy what a cheesey place. The food was horrible and over priced. If you happen to be in the area, don't stop.


Makes for a couple of good pictures, though.



















On our way through Alabama on I59 yesterday we stopped at this rest area that had an old rocket on display.



We're at the Memphis OC showering and doing laundry. Waiting for the car to go over to WalMart . It's right a 100 degrees out at this time, hotter than heck!!!

This is a picture of the Charlotte OC. Can you tell which truck is ours ??








1 comment:

Jason said...

Keep up the Blogging... 2 days in a row, I am impressed. BTW - I am guessing the orange truck is yours in the photo... So which is worse? Driving away in someone else's truck with their wife in back or leaving your wife behind...