Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Slow Blogger

Ok, so occasionally I am a recalcitrant blogger. Had a bunch of stuff going on this week with kids.
I hope that will let me off the hook a little, we've all been there.

Last night we were in Nashville, TN. Parked at the TA across from the Tennessee Titans stadium, like last year. No football game though, instead we got Taylor Swift. Not really, just her tour trucks. Looked like she had a concert there the night before.

We wandered over to Broadway where all the honky tonks are and wandered through all the places listening to the bands. We really liked the one called "Greg Campbell" appearing at the Stage. The others were so so.

This morning we motored on to St. Louis and dropped our trailer at the OC, then picked up an empty and headed out for another load. We're in Springfield, MO headed for Muskogee tomorrow. Not sure what happens after that but we're hoping they'll send us on home so we can get ready for Las Vegas.

It's misting and cold here in Springfield. Doesn't seem at all like June 3rd in MO. While I'm blogging at the McDonald's Teresa is watching Bride Wars. They have a Red Box here at the Macs, so Teresa's happy, and I don't have to watch Bride Wars....

I am surprised no one has commented on my beautiful first grand daughter. Come on get with it !!

Probably the last blog until Sunday and things start happening in LV. Take care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bob - for a while based on the age difference I thought it could have been your great great grand daughter.
Guess- I was wrong - congrats on another member to the ever growing family.
enjoy vegas its always fun

Anonymous said...

Well Bob Congrats, but really what did you do? As for the Pictures, two of the three were cut off and the third was a profile from a distance. Not one of your better series of pictures. But what little I could see she is beautiful!