Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Beat Goes On

Wednesday, day 5, is done. Going great, good fun. Thirty-eight miles throughout Green Bay today, 16 yesterday. Things are looking up. Did about 15 45 degree backs. I made one without a pull up. Not bad. Yesterday we went out in threesomes and I got to drive about an hour all day. Here's what the drive looks like from the sleeper berth. Here's the "team" I am learning with.


Schneider functions like a big family. You should hear them all in the morning, very friendly. Even the "big guys" come across tough but approachable.
Teresa is going to head back to Elgin tomorrow night. She's going to pick up our mail, go to storage and grab up a few things. Then head to Champaign where Andrea and Tracie are at U of I and spend Friday night there. On Saturday she will head for Oklahoma.
I inquired to see if I could change my home operating center to Dallas, so far I'm getting a no. But you know, I'll have to keep at it.
I think I'm getting the hang of it... we'll see if Rich thinks the same thing, Friday is our first evaluation.

No comments: