Sunday, January 25, 2009

TAH - Ponca City

We were pretty busy last week. Down to Houston, up to Athens over to Clarksville, AR and Morrilton. Then back to Tulsa to drop off the trailer and head home Friday night. I don't have my pumpkin pad with me to detail it all, but I know we were running pretty good. Freight might be slow, but we didn't feel it the last two weeks.

We sure enjoyed the warmer temperatures down there. Now that we're back in Ponca City it's been running a little chilly. Not Minnesooota chilly but chilly none the less.

We're sorting and packing our bags for our trip to Cancun next month. Enjoying family, resting and eating... What else do you do after running hard for over three weeks ?

Not much else to report, will begin to update ( more regularly ) once we're back on the road Wednesday. In the meantime, I think I'll take a nap.

No comments: