Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Might be in the dog house again

Delivered the truck this morning promptly at 6:30 and they started on it right away. I chatted with the owner a bit and then headed out. Before I left I entered on the QC that I would be unavailable until tomorrow at noon ( I thought ) I actually entered today. So at noon they started shoving loads my way and when I didn't respond I got a call to get the truck and get going. When I said I really couldn't, I was in NYC I got a raft of #$%t. So I think I'm in the dog house again.


Somehow the Funny Lady found out I was going to Times Square and must have followed me there. What a beautiful day in NYC, no humidity and about 85 degrees. We took the down town and up town bus tours again. Had a wow lunch at the Taj Mahal in the East Village. Took a nap in Central Park. Enjoyed the subway in and out of NYC and cheese cake from Juniors for the ride back to Pascataway, NJ.



We walked up and down Times Square and had a blast.

Back to work in the morning and see how long being in the dog house will last.

Thanks for the VM, Ron... and, yes, I did honk at you in PA.

No comments: