Monday, June 16, 2008

Were Baaaack, and gone again

Our Saturday flight back to Chicago was supposed to leave SF at 6:20 and arrive about 12. I guess I have to report not everything goes perfect for us. The plan actually took off about 10:30 and we got into Chicago about 4 am and back to Gary a little before six... long day, but surely worth our time in CA with the kids.

Sun I picked up a Sprint wireless card for the laptop. I guess I can blog just about anywhere I want now.

We picked up a load in Gary. Iron fittings for Microsoft's new secret data center...ssshhh then drove over to the Ohare Oasis to get coffee/tea and wait for the next work assignment.

We've got it... 29,000 of mustard. Headed for a drop in Tennessee and then GA. I'm a little miffed. The load to TN has to be there by 10:00 tomorrow and then the GA not till 0545 on 6/20, three days 250 miles. Homey don't think so. We'll drop in TN then get to Atlanta tomorrow night and try to drop in College Park, GA 0800 on Wednesday. We'll see.

Anyway we're shacked up for the night at a real nice rest area in Kentucky.

So far the wireless card gets my approval. Keep you posted on that one.

No comments: