Monday, September 29, 2008

In Mass -

I'm in Springfield, Mass. I've covered the 1,200 or so miles. As I planned it out I noticed there was only 1 truck stop between CT and MA and I made it. It's at exit 4 in Springfield.

From conversations today it looks like Schneider has conceeded to letting me have two weeks at Christmas. I only had to give up Thanksgiving. So it looks like the Funny Lady and I will be dining on the road. Small sacrifice.

Also, from conversations it looks like they are trying to renege (sp) on my guaranteed TAH in OKC starting Sunday. That's not definitive yet, I think they were trying to soft sell me on it.

After updating my blog I'm going to send out a couple of ranting emails. We'll see what develops.

Since I don't have anything to report I thought I would throw a couple of pictures up that I had promised awhile back.








This is Teresa's prize winner in the county fair. It's the one with the red ribbon mixed in with all the others.








The round basket is the ones Joe makes and the satchel behind it was made by Beth. Creative folks aren't they ?



Here are two more Teresa finished during our last TAH.










This is Joe's T Bucket roadster. Adam and I took it for a spin while he was here. What a blast.




Bob
















No comments: