Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Back in Gary

We made it back into Gary this evening at 1900 and dropped the trailer headed to Canada. Our new w/a is to pick up a loaded trailer here and take it to Gillette, WY, 1015 miles and deliver by 1300 on Friday. I'm going to try to change that to 1500, it's a little more reasonable. Cabinets; don't know what kind, but it's supposed to be 15,000 lbs. LOVE THOSE...

We're going to leave here about 0530 and make it to Sioux Falls, SD for the night. Teresa used to live there and has a place picked out for dinner tomorrow - Minerva's.

Not much to report traveling I80 west then east for two days. I think tomorrow we're headed up I90 and west. Cows and harvested corn and lots of it.

I'm guessing after unloading Friday we're going to be laying over, we'll see.

I promise to start taking a few pictures... course you know the Funny Lady will be in most of them.

Got an email that Craig and Diane put in a comment - but I haven't seen it yet.

No comments: