Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Still in Council Bluffs

Don't mind me if I'm a little snippy, I get that way when I've been sitting too long, and we've been sitting since yesterday at 0745. We got unloaded pretty fast yesterday and came back to the Pilot in Council Bluffs yesterday. We got here by 0830 and have been w/a-less since.

I called this morning and they say we're first on the list, but for the moment there are no loads. So I'm frustrated as heck, hence the snippy part.

Historically, I should mention that years ago, 1984, my middle child, Adam was born here in Omaha when we lived here.

On the bright side I got a replacement speaker for the "blown" one at the Freightliner shop close by and Teresa got a pedicure so things aren't as bad a they could be. We'll probably take a spin over to the WalMart close by and pick up a movie and some fruit a bit later.

In the meantime, I'm going to stay snippy till we get moving. Since we've been out a long time we really are ready to head home.

TAH - 2 days, if we can get there.

No comments: