Monday, May 5, 2008

Sitting in Charlton, MA

If you know much from my blog you know that I am habitually an early riser. I religiously set my alarm ( drives Teresa nuts ) for 5:00 am est and never make it. This morning up at 4:30 and showered and hit the road. I am now sitting in Charlton, MA my delivery is for 2:00 and is an AT time which means exactly AT that time. I called the consignee and they hemmed and hawed and said I could come up and wait there but this service plaza is actually quite nice. I figure to check things out on the computer a bit then go out and read in the sun. Also, I got a note on the Qualcomm indicating they didn't know when/where my next WA (work assignment) would be. I'm actually quite OK with both circumstances.

As to the "lot lizards" I've never seen one. I do hear on the CB some "inquiries" taking place but I never see anything.

Friday is supposed to be my last day on the road. Saturday I will pick up a U-Haul trailer and head for So. Elgin to pick up all of our stuff in storage. I hear Andrea will be available to help load stuff up. Then we'll head to Champaign to pick up Tracie and scoot on down to Teresa in OK.

For our next TAH ( 6/11 - 15) - we're flying to Monterey, CA to see Adam and Claire. Claire is having baby number two in a couple of weeks, so we'll get to see the new baby and everyone else.

Later,

No comments: