Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wednesay in Gary

Sat and sat and sat after getting unloaded in Northbrough, MA. Got my next load at 0700 on Tuesday - dead head ( empty trailer ) to Leonia, NJ and get loaded and head for Neenah, WI.

No problem, I just came through NYC on Sunday, should be a breeze and it would have been except there was an accident on the GW bridge which I have to go over and more mile. It took 3 hours to go 8 miles.

Got loaded and headed west. Got to Lamar, PA and made it to Gary 535 miles today.

Two truck accidents enroute. I understand from others that there is nearly 1 accident everyday involving Schneider drivers. Last week one involved a fatality.

I will head to Neenah early tomorrow so I can miss Chi town traffic and should be in Neenah by 12. Then I hope to get turned around quickly so I can start my time off on Sat.

Lots of stuff to do Saturday plus 750 miles to Oklahoma and Teresa.

No comments: