Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday in Charlotte

Looks like I lost my update from yesterday.

Anyway I stopped Thursday night at the Atlanta OC. Showered and DID MY OWN LAUNDRY!!!! Yes I can do it.

This morning I left at 0430 headed for Orangeburg, SC. Only got misdirected twice. I say misdirected as I knew I wasn't where I was supposed to be but I also knew where I was supposed to be. I just couldn't find the correct roads to get there. NO ROAD SIGNS.

As I was trying to get to the Husqvarna plant my next w/a came in. From Orangeburg I went down to Savannah, GA and picked up a load and 4 hours later went right back through Orangeburg enroute to the Charlotte OC. I made it using all of my 11 and 14 hours available for the day. Hopefully I can lighten up or I'll be forced to do a reset for the first time in a year.

This load is headed for a Kmart distribution center in Warren (north of Youngstown) Ohio.

I already have my next w/a. Pick up an empty trailer there at Kmart and deadhead over to the Seville OC (also Ohio) and pick up a relay load 450 miles headed to Somerset, NJ with a 0900 AT delivery on Tuesday.

Busy Bobby...

Teresa and the girls are back in Champaign, IL. Party is over tomorrow their going to move Andrea and Josh into their new apartment.

Teresa just called and she and Tracie are relaxing in the hot tub at the Hilton Garden Hotel. Andrea got them an employee discount.

And here I work my butt off so they can soak. Something is wrong with this picture, don't you think ? NAH.

No comments: