Sunday, August 23, 2009

Gary OC

Sometimes you get the bear and sometimes the bear gets you. You know how it is. Right now the bear is getting me. I spent last night at the Indianapolis OC and left this morning for University Park, IL, on I57 just south of I80. My delivery was a drop at 1500. I got there at 0900 - had to wait somewhere. Instead of a drop, which is quick and easy, it was a live unload, which is not. Five hours. Now I'm at the Gary OC for the night.

I dropped the empty and picked up the loaded one. Delivers tomorrow 0730 in Waukegan, which is just north of Chicago. I'll leave here between 0530 and 0600 to make sure I miss traffic. Probably closer to 0530.

Today I covered 210 miles and so far tomorrow is 68. More dog bites in the butt, and not headed home yet.

We'll see what comes up after I arrive in Waukegan...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a little confused are the folks which just had a baby - just now getting married ?

Not required in any specific order - just wondering if this is a mis-print or something.

Also tells us more about weigh stations and AVI bypass - how does all this stuff work ?