Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Lonely Trucker, Again

While I'm out driving my tail off, Teresa is out playing with the girls. They checked into the Sheraton in downtown Chicago right on Lake Michigan. Rough life, huh ?

Monday I deadheaded east from OKC to Siloam Springs, AR and picked up a load of pet food from a chicken processing plant. The south side of the plant is for picking up chicken and the north side is for picking up pet food. What we don't get, our pets do.

Delivered this morning at Dollar General in Alachua, FL and within 30 minutes got my next w/a. Go across the street and pick up a load (can't tell what it is) but it's headed for a Sysco center in Calera, AL. I covered 480 miles today and am 23 miles south of my delivery point in Clanton, AL. I already have my next w/a; deadhead to Russellville, Al and get loaded and then to Orange(something), SC. That load delivers Friday. Looks like I'm having a pretty busy week.

It's all good. Good morning, Grandma Joannie... she reads this at about 0400. Better than sleeping she says.

No comments: