Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sadly, back to work tomorrow

Sadly, time to head back to the truck tomorrow. I may have mentioned that Teresa is not going out with me this trip. We scheduled it to be short, only 17 days. She's going to drop me at the truck in OKC by about 0800 then head up to Chicago to spend the week with Andrea and Tracie.
Guess you know I'll miss her, but like I said 17 days, I'll be working and she'll be having fun. What a life, huh ?


We enjoyed our TAH... Rodeo for two nights, baseball in Wichita, KS; the National Baseball Conference World Series. Watched two games.


Every Rodeo has a queen, here are a couple of the entrants.




Hard to get a shot at night, but I guess it shows action...








Here's my queen and her Dad, I guess I can share her with him.










Me and my queen...








No comments: