Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Hiatus Again

Finished delivering my load on Monday morning and issued the requisite commands on the Qualcomm computer indicating I was out of work about 8:00 am. I got out and sat in the sun and waited and waited. Finally I called in to my dispatcher and said - "you know, since I'm almost out of hours for the 7/70 rule I could just start my Time at Home today and come back Friday night." He says "why not." So off I go to Gary to drop off my trailer, take a shower and head to Oklahoma.

Got here last night about 10 and Teresa got home from work at 12. So use your imagination next.

Anyway, unless I win the lotto or win big at Texas Hold'em this week I will pretty much be incognito until Saturday.

Drop me an email and let me know if there are other things about my travels that I should cover for you.

Bob

No comments: