Thursday, April 24, 2008

A little catching up

I'm not sure which to blame my lack of writing on, lack of internet, tired or lazy but it's Thursday night and I'm just south of Green Bay in Osh Kosh, WI. Since Saturday, hmmm... it's really hard to recollect five days.

The short story is; I headed to Atlanta, GA then to Jackson, TN, then to Columbus, OH and today 560 miles to Neenah, WI. I am short on hours and it looks like I will do a little shuffling of trailers tomorrow up here then we'll have to see what the weekend holds.

I had great pot roast at the Plainview truckstop tonight. I was too pooped and hungry to do anything but let someone else set my food in front of me. After which I came back to the truck, about 5 pm and promptly fell asleep. I feel much better now, sated and rested so I can hang out tonight and catch up on a few things.

Almost another week without an incident - it was quite a learning experience for me. Learned a lot about driving and probably a lot more about myself.

Teresa and I are anxious to get on through the next 2 weeks and get my time at home, and then being together again, in the truck. I'm not sure how it will work but it will be wonderful to have her chearful Pollyanna personality with me again. We're not used to being apart.

Truck battery is popping so I got to run.

No comments: