Sunday, March 2, 2008

ALL DONE !!!


Presenting the Schneider Class of Leap Year 2008. That's me in the front row in the orange shirt. Finished about 3pm on Friday and by 9 am on Saturday I was 1 thousand miles away in Ponca City, Oklahoma. Since I don't have to meet my driver trainer until Tuesday morning I thought I would come all the way down and be able to spend 2 days and nights here with Teresa and family.
Whoops, got to go help Joe take up a toilet. Be back after bit to finish.
Teresa's brother Joe and his wife Beth have graciously agreed to let Teresa stay with them for awhile. I think that's going to work out pretty well for everyone. As I have said before, Teresa is a horse and Beth has mesothylioma (sp) and is not very healthy. She has to get transfusions twice a month to clean her blood. Her immune system is shot. Joe does his best to keep her under control but it's tough. He's got a heart condition and is not supposed to lift over 20 pounds. They live in a big two story house and want to move to a one story. So Teresa and I were able to help move a bunch of stuff out yesterday. Got to earn your keep.
Today I made lasagna and Grandpa and Grandma are coming over soon for dinner.
Got the call from my driver trainer(Bill) yesterday and we made plans to meet up at 7 am Tuesday morning in Dixon, IL. Not sure where we are going to leave my truck yet. I'll have to wait to see if I can leave it at the truck stop in place of Bill's Schneider truck.
I have a bit of sinkiness in my chest knowing I have to leave tomorrow morning. But Teresa is doing fine and we're going to make it.

No comments: