Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Got It !!!

Out about 8 and back by 9. Went pretty good, if I do say so myself. Ran directly to the DMV and now I have a commercial drivers license (CDL) from the state of Wisconsin and no license from Illinois. I'll have to transfer my WI license to either Illinois or Oklahoma. Oh joy.

Anyway, that was about 33 days of hard work and a lot of fun. My hat is off to all of the instructors at the Schneider Training Academy in Green Bay. They did a great job for all of us.

But guess what, I'm flying to Oklahoma at 8:06 in the morning and Teresa is picking me up at 10:07, not to be too precise.

I got my truck assignment before I left Green Bay this morning. Angie says I have a load to run at 7:00 Monday morning. I will be back Sunday night about 8 pm and have a bunch of my stuff in the pickup and will move into the truck Sunday night and be ready for Monday morning.

For now, I'm just thinking about seeing Teresa, and of course the rest of the family.

On the way to the hotel I stopped off at Wal-Mart, again, and picked up some staples (mayo, mustard, soups, chilli and stuff) to pack in. I also got a little refrigerator that operates off the truck battery.

I prabably won't have anything to report, that I can print, until I get on the road Monday. See you then.

Bob

No comments: