Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Wrap it Up

Back in Green Bay. Had a good day at SQT, take CDL test tomorrow. Shouldn't be a problem. Everything is coming up roses and no my glasses aren't rose colored.

Three of us go in at 7:45 to do our test. I might should have thought about that... that is traffic hour. Oh well.

My SQT TE acknowledge that Rich and Bill taught me well. Thank goodness.

Looks like I'll be done early tomorrow and ready to head out - but where ? I still haven't heard what to expect next or when. I understand I will get more info tomorrow AFTER passing the CDL. I'm hoping to get a few days to run to Oklahoma and see my sweet.

Now don't get me wrong on this; Bill is a great guy but great guys can be a little quirky.


Bill keeps eraseable markers and writes notes to himself on the windows ( where they don't obstruct the view) and he velcros everything. Even his own kids have called him the "Velcro King."
I did a little shopping yesterday and guess what I got - eraseable markers !!! Thanks for the idea bill. Haven't got any velcro yet, but it's on my mind.
Wish me luck on the CDL tomorrow. A few of us are headed to Red Lobster for dinner shortly.
Bob

No comments: