Saturday, March 15, 2008

Making Tracks...

We're sitting at McDonald's in Milhall, PA after having driven 520 miles today. We dropped our load at New Bedford, CT and are headed back to Gary. Should make it by tomorrow afternoon.

We're hauling paper products - TP all over the country. This load is going to Jewel in Melrose Park.

Darling, I've got a poem for you...

I just want you to know
that I'm lonely but not lonesome
Cause I've got sweet memories
of all our other adventures
And I know that soon
we'll start another journey
I'm thankful for your love and patience
and thought I'd take a moment to let you know.

So there... love you.

When I first talked to Bill, like on March 1st we talked about what music would be acceptable.
He indicated that most music was OK with him but that he did not like rap or hard rock...
I allowed that was probably OK... Little did I know he was going to play Roger Miller, Ray Stevens, Sam Cooke, Roy Orbison and even Markey McCrae (christian gospel). He even had the audacity to put on the musical score for West Side Story today. I guess we all get new experiences now and then. Since I didn't bring any CD's I can't complain too much. Needless to say Bill is a gas. By the way I taught him how to blog and he started one, it's called: http://www.bobtailbill.blogspot.com/



Bob

No comments: